DREX0R’s awesome magical mysterious vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom

WHAAAAAAAATSSSSSSSSSSS GOOD Y’ALL! I got a forum game for you guys!

This title may have you speculating what my awesome magical mysterious vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom may do but you see that is actually dependent on some of you!

My machine is simple! You may insert ANYTHING! Into the machine, doesn’t matter what. It could be money, a coupon, a chicken bone, a comically large hammer, Danior, leaked government documents, the possibilities are endless!

Now what you will get out is determined by another member, could be related or something random. Here’s some examples:

examples.

P1: I insert a rotten fish into DREX0R’s awesome mysterious magical vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom.

P2: you get a very hungry and angry alligator that lunges at you!

I insert a giant cutout of the taco bell logo in DREX0R’s awesome mysterious magical vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom.

P3: you get the scene with the elevator from the shining but with crap and hot sauce!

I insert my broken hopes and dreams of making it as Olympic level athlete into DREX0R’s awesome magical vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom.

And so on.

Now I’ll start us off: I insert woolwars poopers merchandise into DREX0R’s awesome magical mysterious vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom!

5 Likes

You get a shiny golden colored card in a material similar to cardboard that says “sup” in a very ominous red text. Is it ketchup? Is it blood? Who knows :person_shrugging:

I insert my husband @Starry_Dreams into DREX0R’s awesome magical mysterious vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom!

5 Likes

I spent too long thinking and scrapping ideas for a game or post. Go contribute to this game and respond to mysaan and other people who respond next or you’re a loser or something

3 Likes

You get a new husband by the name of @Alkemystix, NO REFUNDS.

I insert my hair into DREX0R’s awesome magical mysterious vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom!

(someone pls help my head is stuck, I need scissors)

4 Likes

You get a $5 wig!

I insert my favorite hoodie into the machine D: bye bye hoodie

3 Likes

You get a giant squash that is immensely LARGE

I insert 77 pounds of sand into DREX0R’s awesome magical mysterious vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom!

You get a jar of jam that expired 5,346 years ago.

I insert an harmonica into DREX0R’s awesome magical mysterious vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom!

3 Likes

what

3 Likes

You get a @MindSongs that paints you a beautiful picture of your favorite song.

I insert alk into the vending machine

4 Likes

Giant cubes of rubber start coming out

I insert a lobster into DREX0R’s awesome magical mysterious vending machine of exceedingly excellent doom!

an army of legos start dripping out, because of this, NeonKnight9115 seizes the vending machine under a warrant, but as soon as he touches it, he gets sucked in,

2 Likes