NeonKnight9115's Build Team Application

IGN: NeonKnight9115

Timezone: United States Central Time Zone

Discord Name: neonknight9115

How long have you played MunchyMC?: I have played on the MunchyMC server for over a year now.

How active can you be per week?: Every day except for Tuesday, 8-20 hours a week

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?: I have no punishments on the MunchyMC Network.

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects: Mc Builds - NeonKnight9115 Recent Build Projects (crevado.com)

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build: Back when I played on Minecraft Bedrock is where my favorite and proudest build is. It was a Mega Castle the size of a KitPVP arena, I built it by hand for 2 weeks and I ended up living in it for the rest of the server I was in. It was and remains my favorite build to this day.

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?: More experienced in World Edit, but I know Voxel really good as well.

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.): I’m quick and efficient at building small structures and terraforming landscapes. I take pride in creating smooth and convincing terrain. While detailing isn’t my strongest suit, it hasn’t been a major issue lately.

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past? I don’t have a history of building for other Minecraft servers. I have been building for myself since 2019

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer: I would give myself an 9 out of 10. The reasoning for this answer includes the fact that I can follow along really well with others, and in some cases work really fluently. However, very rarely comes a point where if two people don’t know what they are building together and where, then I could start to have issues. As long as we can work things out and get back in a rhythm, there won’t be that much of a problem.

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since? I have not applied for Builder for the MunchyMC Network before.

5 Likes

Neon is a great builder! When ever we do build battles or just build together he always makes great builds aswell as great teamwork! +1

3 Likes

+0.5 builds are cool, unsure if they are build team material tho…

3 Likes

Neon you are an amazing and fast builder. You are probably one of the nicest people I have ever met and work great with others. The other day when you showed the small kitpvp test map you made I was shocked at how fast and professional it looked, I believe you are truly build team material. +5

3 Likes

He’s trustworthy and a very nice person to work with when building something in munchy which is a good quality for builder imo. I like some creativity of the builds but I wish there was more, so with that +.90 good luck!

3 Likes

I will admit, all my recent build projects were built in really tiny plots. I thought it would be good to challenge myself with as I wanted to get better at building. Thank you @DREX0R and @Scop211 for the constructive criticism, it’s something I needed to hear.

4 Likes

Sure np man, still like the builds and your woolwars map is good (my play style it just doesn’t fit tho haha)

2 Likes

Hello @NeonKnight9115, although we appreciate your application we don’t think you’re ready for a trial yet. I recommend you work on your portfolio and learn building techniques from other builders.

You may re-apply in 3 months if you wish to do so.

3 Likes