EveeMC's ReReReApplication

Before reading:
I would like to say that last time I applied many people said i have no munch content, you can find them here: https://www.youtube.com/@EveeMCYT/streams streamed today the event!
Channel link:
hmm, https://youtube.com/@EveeMCYT
Twitch
Number of subs:
1.34k :D YT
166 followers Twitch :D
Average number of views per vid:
Last 10 videos I have averaged 223 views
Last 5 twitch streams I have averaged 8.56 viewers (highest number over 50 [highest number in last 5 streams is 13])
Last 10 YT shorts 3959.5 views :)
How long you have been creating content for Munchy or other servers:
Probably about 4 years. I only started gaining subs abt 1yr ago so i normally like to see myself start abt 2yrs ago, as before i didnt edit. Anyways, I love playing bbh events. Just saying next week i will have my EoY exams but i will still stream the content
Servers for which you have created content:
Invadedlands, Munchymc, I host events on my server, pvp legacy, hoplite and wayyy more.
What do you feel would make you a good candidate for Media on MunchyMC?
I’m back to munchy and I’m sure you have seen me in bbh streams. I normally end up 3rd in pvp events (twice i came 3rd in pvp events in last 6 weeks lmao). I play every saturday and usually host events on munchy (without op) like simon says, whilst people are waiting to keep them active, like yk whaat i mean. I would like to contribute as much as I can to the community. I would also stream the events, most likely on my twitch sometimes on yt :)
BTW I BELIEVE 4TH TIME I APPLIED LMAO

6 Likes

5+ gl evee

3 Likes

Thanks!!

3 Likes

Best of luck Evee! however I do got some questions and recommendations

(3rd and 5th are about your YouTube, as I cannot check your twitch as its unavailable for some reason)

1° Make your mic louder, I can hear BadBoyHalo more than you on your streams lmfao.

2° Speaking of BBH talking, you should turn his volume down on his streams (If you need to hear him at full volume I’m pretty sure you can mute certain windows/apps on whatever recording program you use, I know you can do it on OBS but I’m not sure what app to stream you use.)

3° Make an actual thumbnail instead of the YouTube generated ones for it to look way more eyecatching, could get you a couple more viewers!!

4° Why is your twitch account banned xD (nevermind, it was yesterday)

5th and last (If something else comes up to my mind I’ll edit this) Why do you stream the events every 2 weeks if they’re every Saturday?

Anyways good luck Evee, you’re a good candidate, I just think there’s some things you could do better on. +0.90!!

3 Likes

wiat what my twitch is banned???
Also The 5th one, i prob was busy that day

2 Likes

huh it isnt

2 Likes

Nevermind, I swear yesterday I couldn’t check your twitch as it appeared as banned. my bad

2 Likes

I don’t quite watch munchy content but don’t give up! When there’s a will, there’s a way. Can’t rate the application but I wish you good good luck!!

3 Likes

Hi there Evee,

We really appreciate your interest in joining the Media team, but unfortunately I have to deny your application again at this time.

This is due to the fact that we are still not quite seeing the streaming consistency we are looking for, but also because your content does not currently meet our quality expectations.

You may re-apply in 2 months!

5 Likes