Ima quitting prison till next map

Hello Everyone! If you don’t know me, my ign is HawgRyder, and I started playing munchy again around Late March - Early June.

If you read the title of the forum post, you can see that I am quitting prison until the next map.

The reason for this has nothing to do with the game, people, or anything like that. There are two reasons why I am quitting.

1. The map is going to end soon, so there isn’t really much point in playing anymore except for the people online (Shoutout to ZinkyBoy. My all time favorite prison player)

2. I genuinely need to lock in. I have a lot of things to do in the summer, like SAT prep, Volunteering, etc. The past week or two, I’ve gotten almost addicted to prison, which kind of goes to show how fun the game has been for me personally.

About an hour ago, I sold all of my Ultras to ZinkyBoy and sold all of my Legendaries to Tuxmux, and then I ranked up to p8. (Thx to PixelXArcher for spotting me the 2bil I was short on)

After getting to p8, I opened every single Ultra and Legendary Crate. After that, I used all of my prestige points (72 prestige points btw) and bought 4 extra Legendary crates as well as 12 extra Ultra Crates. After gathering ALL of that stuff together, I gave it all to ZinkyBoy.

I had lots of fun on prison, and I hope to continue to have fun on the next map (if there is one. Idk).

Thank you!

6 Likes

Byeeee hawg

1 Like

I already miss you

2 Likes

OK BRO… after all i’ve done SMH…

JK goodbye hawg cya in a few months (if you mean 10r for next map)

2 Likes

brah how have I just seen this xd </3
legend!!

1 Like

dont necro post @ZinkyBoy !