IzBeanz_ Media Application

Hi, I stream on Twitch almost everyday on IzBeanz_ link–> https://www.twitch.tv/izbeanz_
I currently have 523 followers on Twitch,
My average viewers for the past 10 days of streaming is 19,
I’ve been streaming on munchy for just over 3 months now(also when i started streaming),
I mostly Create Content on either MunchyMC or Hypixel,
I think i should be added to the Munchy Media team because I genuinely love playing on this server and am on it almost every day. I am also an official bug tester on the server and have even been in a MunchyMC ad that just got posted to youtube! Even when i don’t stream i am on the server. Now that the GameMaker Server is officially open im extremely excited to be able to stream the process of any game I make on there as well! I also stream every MunchyMC BadBoyHalo event I participate in every Saturday(if i miss one its because i cant make it/ am not home)! I appreciate the consideration and thank you for reading this! Have a nice day :).

9 Likes

I like this! You have a ton of content on munchy that is not just playing the events

Good luck man!
+1

2 Likes

Beanz can manage a stuff hella well and they can stream hella well too, just give them media already they earned it

2 Likes

Hi there Beanz!

It was only a matter of time before we would’ve reached out to you to offer it to you, so of course with this your application has been accepted!

Please message me on Discord (@miyaki) to get everything set up!

Congratulations :)

9 Likes

LETS GO BEANZ! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

4 Likes

beanz moment

4 Likes

LETS GOOO. beans, it’s been an honor being your manager, you deserve this :D

4 Likes

Congrats

3 Likes

O_o GG izBeanz welcome in :smiley:

3 Likes