Map 10R Release

Well I never said I was coming back, which I’m still not. Someone messaged me about map 10r though so I checked the forums and aaw yall teasing Drex0r for a dumb reason lol. I wouldn’t bother wasting braincells on me lol

Is chill tho

4 Likes

Please come back we all really miss u no joke no scam PLEASEEE WE MISS YOU INNO!!

4 Likes

its a shame ur all new gen losers and cant recognise the frost map smh

5 Likes

Looks fun! Love the tesseract lore too! (peach… I’m gonna have to learn how to spell that fast :joy: )

6 Likes

i look foward to the release! :) shall be fun <3

6 Likes

“Back in my day” ahh post

6 Likes

Inno!!!

2 Likes

Ws in the shaaattt

2 Likes

Old grandpa someone needs to put you in a nursing home

2 Likes

anita max wynn

1 Like

sniff sniff
sniff-sniff-cat

3 Likes

wow this looks really cool maybe i should come back to the server it’s been a while

5 Likes

make a map 10r texture pack with liek the 400 items there are

1 Like

no promises yet but yea i’ve been really thinking about finishing what i started

but also i heard that people generally don’t use optifine anymore ? and since the pack requires custom item textures (cit) which is an optifine thing idk if people would actually use it which is a shame

1 Like

theres always a mod for that if people use fabric or something but i dont think lunar or other clients have got that :(

2 Likes

Custom Model Data allows custom items (though nor armor) without mods. Would require some collaboration with Red / Varm though.

3 Likes

Hopefully this brings in more players

4 Likes

hopefully

1 Like