Map 10R Release

It’s finally time for a new reset of the biggest map ever - with TONS of new content, features, and changes!

MAP 10R RELEASE: Saturday, August 10th 2024 at 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 8pm BST

NEW OUTSIDE UNIVERSE: Frost
-A new outside world with new Frost semi, epic, ultra, legendary, and mythical rares to discover
-This will become the 6th outside universe
-ALL six, including Fairytale, will have PvP enabled during Map 10R

NEW RAREDEX PRIZES:
-Now as you complete your epic rare, ultra rare, and legendary rare raredex, you will unlock rewards at different milestones that get better as you progress. For example, once you add 5 unique epic rares to your raredex, you will unlock your first reward!

NEW WEEKLY CAPTURE THE TESSERACT EVENT
-New event in the outside universes: A place or room in an outside world will be announced in chat. First person to go there, within the emerald blocks, becomes the Holder and begins a 5 minute countdown. There is only one holder, if you hit the Holder out of the area or kill them, YOU will become the Holder and begin your own 5 minute timer. If you get kicked off of Holder, but become the Holder again, you will resume your time where YOU left off! First person to get their timer down to 0:00 will win the event!
-The prizes for this event will not be revealed in this post, but they are extremely valuable for the winner AND their gang!
-This event will take place every Sunday at 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 8pm BST

OTHER NEW CHANGES:
-A few new items added to existing worlds
-Adjustments to 80+ existing items (buffs, nerfs, etc)
-Fairytale World, like all others, is now PvP enabled
-Crate of Crates significantly buffed
-And many other adjustments and changes!

Leaderboards for Map 10 will LOCK IN on August 3rd at 12pm PDT / 3pm EDT / 8pm BST

The same leaderboard prizes, including items named after ranktop and ultratop, will ALSO EXIST FOR MAP 10R! The player-named items from Map 10 and Map 10R will be added in Map 11

21 Likes

HELL YEAHHHHHHHHH HYPED FOR 10RRRRRRRRRRRRR

ALSO ARE MOD APPS COMING WITH 10R RELEASE?? (pls say yes!!!)
first

9 Likes

wowee

7 Likes

Let’s gooo, can’t wait for map 10R :star_struck:

8 Likes

Looking forward to this upcoming map :eyes: and the 5 minute holder challenge too. We will stay tuned :fire:

7 Likes

Hi

7 Likes

hype hype hype

7 Likes

damn finally atleast its before school

6 Likes

10r hype :sunglasses: :fire:

4 Likes

Is R for ram? :ram:

3 Likes

Let’s goooo, a update i atcually like!!!

5 Likes

Close :pinching_hand: it means reset

5 Likes

OMGOMGOMGOMG HYEPEPEEPEPPEEPEPEPPEPEEP (i cant wait to get handle)

4 Likes

New features seem pretty cool, but it’s been almost a year since map 10 came out and there hasn’t been a sneak peek for map 11, how far along is it in development?

2 Likes

I thought it was funny

5 Likes

Ooooh my, and suddenly I have an excitement for Prison I haven’t felt in awhile. Well done devs!

5 Likes

we knew you couldn’t resist leaving munchy :joy_cat::joy_cat::joy_cat: THE MAP ACTUALLY SOUNDS FUN tho cus theres actual big chnages unlike map 8r

3 Likes

So your back to munchy after a dramatic post about you quitting like if u died?

OBSESSEDDDD

2 Likes

can’t wait! :blush:

6 Likes