MunchyMC Pride Tag 2024 πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ

MunchyPride

Heya Munchies!

As has become a little Pride Month tradition here at Munchy, we have released a new pride tag this year that you can claim for free! To show that we pride ourselves in the diversity of our community, we have decided on a rainbow-coloured Munchy tag this year!

Pride Tag 2024

For players of our survival server, we have a special treat since the tag is rendered as follows if you are using our resource pack:

Pride Tag 2024 Resource Pack

To get this free pride tag, simply log into our store and visit the tag category! Once you have purchased the tag, simply type /tag pride2024 in chat to equip it!

While this tag will only be available during the month of June, you will keep it forever and can wear it whenever you like! Happy Pride Month, everyone!

19 Likes

Happy Pride Month guys!!! I LOVE how the tag with the resource pack looks, it’s so amazing with the bubbled text instead of the little circles xD, I wish it could look like that on other servers too :(

3 Likes

Technically, you can use our resource pack on any of our servers! And even in single player!
You just need to go into your game files and copy the resource pack from the folder server-resource-packs to the folder resource-packs. You may have to rename the file to Munchy.zip, but after that you can use it anywhere you like.

5 Likes

Who brought back bubble chat??

3 Likes

Happy pride month people !!!

3 Likes

happy ptide

3 Likes

heckn’ yeah! Happy Pride! Thanks for another lovely tag Powers That Be

4 Likes

IMG_1207
big book of gay :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Happy pride month! Officially Woolwars Poopers supported! :100:

2 Likes

Can i get one

3 Likes

HAPPY PRIDE MONTH someone dm me in a few days to remind me to hop on and grab the tag if u can… I have been dead and distracted :dizzy_face:

3 Likes