OnionzPvP's build app:

Hello! I’ve been playing this server for a while now and I’ve been on a few events. my ign is OnionzPvP, And my Timezone is est. I’ve been on a few event streams now and have decided (after much thought.) i’d like to apply for staff. Currently I don’t have discord, but I do have teamspeak. If discord is needed though, I will download it. I dont know the exact date of when I joined the server but I think its been atleast a month, and I’ve been doing a few events recently. Per week I can be on for around 4-5 hours a day which equates to 35-ish hours a week. I dont have any punishments on the server… And Here is one of my builds!

One of my favourite/proudest builds was on a server called og donkeylands which i previously had staff on before it was shut down, but sadly I dont still have a picture of it anywhere, it was a kitpvp arena I’d spent around 12/13hours straight building. But my usual build-time for maps is around 4 ish hours, I have quite a lot of experience with world edit and voxel as I was build team on a server previously. My build specialty is that I’m good at building maps along with terraforming,structures and I’m also good at building animals. My weaknesses on the otherhand would be thinking of what to add to a map/ things that would go good in certain places, I’ve been building in minecraft for 9 ish years all together, as I used to build on console alot before buying a Pc in early 2021 and I’ve worked with ogdonkeylands. On a scale of 1-10 i’d say I work between 9 and 10 with others, as if they ever want to place something somewhere and I dont think it works that well, ill either let them know what i think, or just let them carry on as such.

Many thanks

-OnionzPvP

Discord Name:

How long have you played MunchyMC?:

How active can you be per week?:

Do you have any punishments on our Network? If so, what for?:

Please link a portfolio of all your most recent build projects:

Please tell us more about your FAVOURITE and PROUDEST build:

How experienced are you with World Edit, Voxel and other building plugins?:

Describe your build specialty and weaknesses (detailing, terraforming, structures, etc.):

What is your history of building? If applicable, which build teams and/or servers have you worked for in the past?

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you work with others? Please expand upon in your answer:

Have you applied for Builder before? If so, what was your reason for denial? How have you looked at improving since?

1 Like

You didn’t put the words in your post under the application format……

Also without proof people most likely won’t believe this! Not to mention the video you put up isn’t showing a tour of the build but just a photo and isn’t even 2 seconds long. (Impressive rocks surrounding it btw.)
__

Suggestions: put your reply UNDER the build application format, add more builds you have done in the past, make your videos touring builds longer or add photos showing details of your builds! Gl next application ;)

Please use the correct format when applying for the Builder Position.

2 Likes