Smp_loot_goblin media application

my name is smp_loot_goblin and my life is very bizzare!

one day i decided that my life is that bizzare i decided to share it with other people! i decided to make videos based on my life and i have gained 2.07 Million subscribers and my videos has gotten millions of views.

My Story: I live in the United States. One time my daughter called me to inform that my grandson had been arrested! I quickly traveled to Japan to see my grandson who was imprisoned. I brought along my intimate friend. I released my grandson from prison and right after that, my daughter fell ill. She fell ill due to a person who dislikes her and resides in Egypt. We became aware that we had approximately 50 days to rescue my daughter before she passes away! Myself, a dear friend of mine, my grandson, and his friend all purchased tickets for a trip to Egypt. All of a sudden, a man came to a halt in front of us. A follower of the hater attempted to hinder us, but we thwarted his efforts and compelled him to assist us in defeating the hater. We boarded the plane headed to Egypt, however, it crashed halfway through the journey! My crew and I journeyed to Egypt on foot, battling, riding, and driving. We also acquired a canine to help us out! Upon our arrival in Egypt, we engaged in a monumental battle with our adversary. It was a challenge, I passed away, but my grandson performed CPR and brought me back to life!
Unfortunately, my good friend, my grandson’s friend, and the dog all perished in combat. They will always be in our memories.

this is the video about my life: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSYUqum3seU

Thank you!

2 Likes

My name is loot_goblin…

1 Like

My name is Loot_G0blin and I’m looking to join the lifesteal smp, The reason I wanna join is because I love minecraft I love the game I’ve been playing it for so long and I have actually started regetting into the game because of watching you, really regetting into the game because of watching you guys do your SMP thing, having fun, and you guys seem like a fun group to be around!

1 Like

Please follow the format in Media Team Applications

4 Likes