Survival Season 5 Release Timeline

Hi Munchies!

After a full year of hard work, we are finally ready to release our biggest and best survival season yet! Here is how the release will play out:

Season 4 Anarchy Event
Friday, August 9, 2024 7:00 PMSaturday, August 10, 2024 7:00 AM

As is tradition, the last day of season 4 will be total anarchy. After a final server save, griefing will be enabled and allowed for 12 hours.
On Saturday, the server will be shut down to prepare for the big update. Use this day off to check out the release of the new prison map!

Season 5 Release
Sunday, August 11, 2024 12:00 PM

The new season will go live on Sunday, 11th of August at 10pm AEST / 1pm BST / 8am EDT / 5am PDT.
For more information on the new season, check out this post.

End Event
Saturday, August 24, 2024 7:00 PM

To get the full minecraft survival experience, the end dimension will be disabled for the first 2 weeks of the new season. Furthermore, flight will be disabled during these 2 weeks. On Saturday, 24th of August, we will open the end dimension for a big dragon fight!

32 Likes

i lvoe ssuriuvval

5 Likes

oJH mys GOD

5 Likes

This is epic

3 Likes

you are amazing for making it the day i get back from vacation

6 Likes

Im liking my bday present :heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Oh my God I’m actually going to be ACTIVE? Outside of Event server? Not on the 2024 bingo

3 Likes

OMG Im so hyped!!!

4 Likes

trolling-we-do-a-little-trolling

7 Likes

wooooo finally

3 Likes

I MIGHT be back in time for anarchy day

6 Likes

WOOOOOOOOO

4 Likes

Lets goooooo

5 Likes

Double U’s in the chat!!

3 Likes

You picked the best date for this!! Also big hype!

5 Likes

Im gonna use tnt to blow up my crater even further >:)

6 Likes

How do me and Scop already own Season 5 when it hasn’t even released yet…? Like bro me and him r an unstoppable duo​:sob::pray:

2 Likes

WOOLWARS POOPERS RAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! I LOVE SURVIVAL!!!

gaming

1 Like